[icq-devel] ICQ database format

Martin Öberg icqdevel at strickz.com
Sat Jul 13 19:52:49 CEST 2002

I have done a lot of digging in the database format while working on the
import plugin for Miranda IM. It's based on ICQNEWDB.TXT, my results are
available here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/miranda-icq/miranda0100/plugins/import/ICQ_Db_Specs.txt

I would welcome any cooperation with other people researching the
database format.

/Strickz