[icq-devel] File Transfer

Micha armageddon at raydan.de
Tue Jul 9 13:43:01 CEST 2002

My Client doesn't support DC, because it's written in PHP.
Currently the user who tries to send me a file gets "Cann't establish
direct connection", but I saw that when someone tries to send a file to a
"Icq2Go" user, he gets a message like "The user is using a Client that
doesn't support FT".

-micha