[icq-devel] Family 2 SNACs on ICQ

Zoe Smale skyerat at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:38:02 CET 2002

>ysm doesn't still use any type 2 snac packet..but if its related with
>the 'user interests'
>wasn't that feature used when looking for 'free for chat' people in the
>original
>mirabilis clients?

Well ICQ has its own set of user interests which I'm assuming are handled by
that horrible 15/3 snac (search for "personal-interest" in Massimo's docs).
I was hoping that they might try and map some of that stuff into the AIM
user interest SNACs (2/F - 2/12), but that seems unlikely if they don't even
support the away message in 2/4 and 2/6.

Regards
Zoe