[icq-devel] ICQ library

John Vincelli jvincelli at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:13:56 CET 2002

I'm trying to make an ICQ prog in Visual Basic. I downloaded an Active X
controle, but all I can do with it is long on to ICQ and set my online
status such as invisible, N/A, etc. I can't do anything with it such as add
someone to my list, view someone's details, send messages, etc.

I downloaded source code of another ICQ library, however this one's in C++
which happens to be a language I'm too familliar with. I've tried compiling
it to a dll file, but I get 19 errors, I've tied compiling it to an Active X
control (.ocx) and I get errors again. Does anyone know how to compile this
so I can use it in VB?