[icq-devel] client-client version 6/7 ack?

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Mon Feb 4 01:31:06 CET 2002

Daniel Tan,

Why wouldnt you make public any technical details? Have you been
rewarded in any worthfull way for not doing so?.

Excuse my version of what you wanted to tell me by "find the exploit", but
im taking it in a kiddie and funless way, why would i want an exploit if
by making the information publicly available i can code my own?.

I see no reason but fear to a huge company for not posting up the
information .

Please, reply to this message so i can gain further information on the
issue and
therefore solve the advisory puzzle in my head.

+rad2k