[icq-devel] client-client version 6/7 ack?

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Sun Feb 3 00:32:10 CET 2002

Dan,

Well yeah but those -sub- TLV's are sometimes really necessary too :)
I just finished testing my new feature and works fine.

Ill have to figure out how to detect when the Import Time string comes and
parse it as i should..there isnt any difference that tells the client
'hey im coming'
so im trying to figure out how the official windows clients do...

Btw, has anyone had any -technical- information about the ICQ client
overflow?
has the guy who released the advisory told ANYONE about technical details?

Or should I re-find it and re-invent the wheel in order to have some fun :).

regards,

enjoy weekenddd.

rad2k