[icq-devel] client-client version 6/7 ack?

Dan Ackerman baldrick at dilbert.netset.com
Sat Feb 2 23:32:54 CET 2002

It's not necessarily all that bad.  It just means that in code you can't
make alot of assumptions about the data the packet will contain.  So far
I've seen that necessary TLV's are contained, it's just that others may
appear or disappear also data contained in TLV's may be expanded.

Dan
aka baldrick