[icq-devel] client-client version 6/7 ack?

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Sat Feb 2 18:18:34 CET 2002

At 11:36 AM 2/2/2002, you wrote:
>hey,
>now that you mention the 0x20...
>
>ive started to implement 'download contacts from server' option in YSM and
>should
>be ready by this weekend.
>
>But i've had several problems while parsing the -hard-to-pass- packet of
>13,06 since
>neither massimo's doc nor stricq's doc was 100% right about the packet shape.
>
>I get some 0x20's in the middle of the packet that are indocumented. about
>0xc ammount
>packets, thatd be 12 packets.

Well, my doc WAS right.  But my program has been crashing on 13,06 as
well.  Whatever the change is, it's new and I haven't see it yet, but I
will this weekend sometime.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring/Fall 2001,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/