[icq-devel] client-client version 6/7 ack?

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Sat Feb 2 17:36:12 CET 2002

hey,
now that you mention the 0x20...

ive started to implement 'download contacts from server' option in YSM
and should
be ready by this weekend.

But i've had several problems while parsing the -hard-to-pass- packet of
13,06 since
neither massimo's doc nor stricq's doc was 100% right about the packet
shape.

I get some 0x20's in the middle of the packet that are indocumented.
about 0xc ammount
packets, thatd be 12 packets.

and I sometimes get Import Time and sometimes not, i dont really know
why, its as
if my contacts that were uploaded using icqlite dont have import time in
their packets
but those which were uploading using icq2001 do.

anyways ill be working on YSM this weekend of god lets me.

let me guys tell you whats next on ysm, ill be adding the project to
sourceforge, so
anyone capable and willing to help on the development of the project can
help.

ive fixed some bugs on YSM, implemented some new features such as STATUS
change
flood protection, there are two new makefiles one for BSD and the other
for LINUX
that do rock :) new YSMConvert stuff, etc.

Crap gotta rush, hey people, thanks for your support and keep the list up.

bbl

rad2k