[icq-devel] weird as hell, no more 450 bytes limitation?

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Wed Dec 25 23:46:44 CET 2002

Done a few more tests. I guess this has to do with the default rates or something :

You send a message >= 2548 bytes long and the receiver gets a 0x0A (Aol Warning)
(Which actually means you received a message from UIN x that was too long).

You send a message < 2548 and its accepted.

Have fun.
rad2k
-

, only <= 2547 bytes long messages are accepted in type A now.
2547, weird huh :).

But great, what else did you want to get for xmass?!.

take care you all
rad2k
-