[icq-devel] PHP + ICQ?

Barnaby Gray bee at pickle.me.uk
Mon Dec 16 20:54:09 CET 2002

libicq2000, my ICQ library (C++) provides all the protocol
implementation, and there's even an example autoresponder in the code
supplied with it that'll execute a shell command on receiving a
message (and pass the message into it on stdin) - you should be able
to easily write a shell script to do what you want.

http://libicq2000.sourceforge.net/

Barnaby
(end of shameless plug)