[icq-devel] PHP + ICQ?

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Mon Dec 16 08:32:52 CET 2002

yes, first, u must "learn" the icq V7/8 protocol.
i recommend u at least those 2 docs :
- Rüdiger's one
- Massimo's one
but there are many others, it's the 2 i used most.
have a look there : http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/

u can also use a tool called "dumpingIcq", which will allow u to dump
icq's packets when u're not sure of packets sequences or so ...

Chris