[icq-devel] PHP + ICQ?

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Mon Dec 16 07:24:04 CET 2002

Hi ! i haven't found any PHP client, but i know 2 web based clients:
- http://911.ru : a russian one, i don't remember in what it was coded
- http://minsoft.dyndns.org/nomadIcq : my java/jsp based one
   (today, many problems if ur not running under IE 5 or more ... hehe
yes i know Rüdiger, i'll try to fix all that later if netscape's jscript
and HTML allow it ... ;)   )

good luck !
Chris