[icq-devel] adding contacts to list ....

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Fri Dec 13 22:24:47 CET 2002

Hi Fabrice !

yep, i coded it too today :) so it will be more "clean" ...
both way are working fine ...

btw .. for moving contacts from one group to another ... there is no
other way than to add the contact in the new group and delete the
previous one ?

the same as .. when deleting a group ... and if we want all contacts
within this group to be deleted , we must delete them "manualy" ? else
they stay in contact list ...
but not attached to any group so we can't see them ...

thanks

c u
Chris