[icq-devel] adding contacts to list ....

Fabrice Michellonet fabrice.michellonet at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 13 22:14:56 CET 2002

Messagehi Christophe,

i was coding this part of the protocole those last days too... and i've just tried not to send SNAC(0x13, 0x11) and SNAC(0x13, 0x12)
and i agree it really seems to work fine !

i've run a little "script" adding and then removing (200 times) some contacts... and everything went good...
so well i guess that it's safe not to use them. Anyway i've already coded them and as the real ICQ send them,
i will use them...but i don't think we need to send them.

I'll be please to have other people opinion on this question,

regards,

Fabrice