[icq-devel] adding contacts to list ....

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Fri Dec 13 08:29:40 CET 2002

Hello Everybody !

I coded contact list modification (add / remove/ update) functions few
days ago

according to Rüdiger's doc and to packet i dumped from ICQ, before
updating the serverside list, i should send CLI_ADDSTAR (snac 0x13/0x11)
and when finished, i should send CLI_ADDEND (snac 0x13/0x12)

Fact is I'm kinda lazy, so i "forgot" :op to send those 2 packets ...
but it's working !
do you know if those packets are usefull ? are they acting as a
create session/transaction and commit/end session /transaction ?

is is safe not to use them ? is it better to use them ?

thanks !
have all a great day !
Chris