[icq-devel] direct connections behaviour when using a proxy

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Thu Dec 12 02:50:34 CET 2002

f**k! that would explain my small problem :).
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply. So, unless the network is designed to allow
incoming forwarded tcp connections, DC's are impossible with mirabilis clients configured
to use a proxy for connecting to the icq servers. I mean, if the proxy itself doesn't have
direct connection to the internet, we are in a lil problem.

thanks a lot again,
btw, isnt there protocol support for enabling DC on the client itself? probably isn't if
you didnt mention it.

Agh, anyway. Thanks!.

/rad2k