[icq-devel] direct connections behaviour when using a proxy

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Tue Dec 10 12:18:36 CET 2002

I dont know how wrongly i expressed myself, but when i said the LAN ip, its because im in
the same local area network that the other mir4bilis client is in. Duh of course connecting
remotely would open a socket against the proxy itself unless the 'proxy' had support for an
ICQ dc module or whatever, but thats far away from my problem.

t/c
rad2k
.