[icq-devel] direct connections behaviour when using a proxy

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Tue Dec 10 02:53:37 CET 2002

Hello list, hope everythings fine.

Yes, as the subject reads. I still havent found out why, but when starting a
direct connection against a mir4bilis client which uses a proxy server to connect
to the ICQ server, the mir4bilis client will ignore my DC packets after opening the socket.

I connect to the mir4bilis client using the LAN ip address of course (i said it opened the socket).

I feel something weird is going on. Maybe anyone was in the same situation before.
Help is 200%appreciated.

Have a nice day,
rad2k
-