[icq-devel] Protocol Databases (was Re:Offline messages info)

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Tue Dec 3 12:12:26 CET 2002

>--[Zoe Smale]--<skyerat at hotmail.com>

> I think it's clear that this discussion is no longer productive.

True.

> I certainly have no interest in trying to figure out how to add data to
> your database

Which always has been easy: click on "show edit links", go to the packet in
question, and click on it's title that's now a link. The "add new packet"
link is on the start page as well.

> and you clearly have no interest in adding the data yourself.

I clearly do have interest in adding the data myself. I don't, however, want
endless many places with part of the information available but a single
place instead, and to archive that, it would be nice if everyone would
contribute to that place instead of starting the umpteenth documentation.
Adding it myself is merely a question of time.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de