[icq-devel] unknown message packet

Zoe Smale skyerat at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 11:54:24 CET 2002

I have it labeled as "Missed Calls" in my docs, but I'm assuming I got that
label from some AIM docs since I don't have any other info of my own. I
suspect it was a packet used by AIM if a message was sent to you when you
were offline. I didn't think ICQ ever received that packet, but that kind of
thing could be happening more often now that they're unifying the clients.
I'd suggest you take a look at the GAIM source - it's bound to have more
info.