[icq-devel] Protocol Databases (was Re:Offline messages info)

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Tue Dec 3 06:34:44 CET 2002

Hello Zoe,

ZS> I think it's clear that this discussion is no longer productive. You have
ZS> your opinion and I have mine and it seems unlikely that either of us is
ZS> going to change. I certainly have no interest in trying to figure out how to
ZS> add data to your database and you clearly have no interest in adding the
ZS> data yourself. If you ever change your mind about wanting the information
ZS> you can always look it up in the archives (as can anyone else).
:) Zoe... Yesterday I was searching thru this mail-list archive for
rate-limites snac info. I found that you posted a message discribing
rate-limites parameters. Could you post detailed information about
rate-limites ? I want to add this future to my server.

It seems to me these parameters just describe ICQ server's queue allocated for
client. If client send messages too fast and overflow server's queue -
server disconnect it and ban for 15 min.

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru