[icq-devel] Protocol Databases (was Re:Offline messages info)

Zoe Smale skyerat at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 05:58:09 CET 2002

I think it's clear that this discussion is no longer productive. You have
your opinion and I have mine and it seems unlikely that either of us is
going to change. I certainly have no interest in trying to figure out how to
add data to your database and you clearly have no interest in adding the
data yourself. If you ever change your mind about wanting the information
you can always look it up in the archives (as can anyone else).

Regards
Zoe