[icq-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT - mICQ 0.4.9.3
icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Tue Aug 27 04:04:39 CEST 2002
I just released mICQ 0.4.9.3, which has the following new, often requested
* new: FILE TRANSFER (version 6, 7 and 8)
* new: customizable colors
* new: ~-expansion for logplaces
* new: more translations: French, Spanish man pages
* ui: "contact" command can show/diff/import contact list
* ui: "conn"ections can be removed
* ui: "auth" grant/deny/request added
* ui: Better status display with "e"/"ee"/"w"/"ww"/"s"
* ui: Note in prompt number and nicks of incoming msgs while auto-away
* ui: set auto response with status "change"
* ui: actually show tcp auto response once
* ui/debug: colorize debug sections, debug connections
* debug: more assert()ions to detect problems early
* compile: add snprintf() replacement
* fix: no more bogus free()s for auto response messages
* fix: contact list download segfaults
* new: allow setting of connectivity; might help Trillian
Big kudos go to Hans Fuchs for providing the OS X package and to Larry Sek,
who allowed me to use his account to investigate the contact list download.
Btw, mICQ is the first open source ICQ client to support v8 file transfer.
Please report your experience with it - it's a new feature after all.
 friends don't let friends use Trillian.
100 DM sind 51 € 13 ¢.
100 € sind 195 DM 58 pf.
mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
More information about the icq-devel