[icq-devel] ROSTER: How to add UIN (which has the authorization set)

Jeff Hughes valaxer at nwinet.com
Mon Aug 5 00:18:06 CEST 2002

I took a look at the packet dump for this DFM utility but didn't find anything
too out of the ordinary...adds a new group, adds group to main group, adds
contact to the new group without TLV(66)...Didn't see if it worked or
anything.  But I'd say he doesn't know anything special about adding contacts
other than trying to add them without the authorization flag...

Jeff