[icq-devel] question on direct connections

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Sat Apr 27 19:09:11 CEST 2002

hey guys,

	I've tried everywhere for a research on direct connections between clients and found
nothing more than Massimo's packet descriptions. I would need to know -how- clients
connect with each other, im connecting to another client's tcp binded port allright but once
i send a common FLAP/SNAC (instead of sending it to the server socket, i send it to the client)
i get disconnected.

Should i reset the seq nums? should i...add/remove something from a common FLAP/SNAC
message? Do i need to negotiate a connection?

regards

+rad2k