[icq-devel] ICQ Protocol Documentation Stategies

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 03:25:38 CEST 2002

Ah, then that must explain why half the time I'm referring to your
documentation during my clone development, I can't access your site for
periods at a time

Have you ever considered moving your site to an actual provider?  I myself
use Brinkster for my sites, I get ASP with access to both MSAccess and
SQLServer databases.

Gambit