[icq-devel] Re: My Clone won't receive any notifications

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 18:36:32 CEST 2002

Ok, I figured out what was happening - my buffer was too small, it was
trying to read 3000+ bytes into a 2048 byte buffer, that's why WinSock was
kicking me out with a 10022 error.  Now I'm able to receive packets
(including my contacts list, broken into multiple packets) again.  However,
now the server is booting me off with a 10054 error during receiving my
contact list :-(  I also notice that after I receive my first group
("Friends") from the server, all contacts and groups that follow contain
extra characters at the end of their names, anyone ever see that before?

As for the original problem about not receiving notifications from the
server, that is still unsolved :-(

Gambit