[icq-devel] libicq2000 0.3.0 released

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Thu Apr 18 01:48:17 CEST 2002

Barnaby,

Greets, Well the main idea of coding YSM was actually yeah for those C programmers
out there that lacked of object oriented programming knowledge and couldn't go any
further on the icq protocol.

YSM is by now a console client and ill turn it into a library as soon as possible,
yes, i was able to develop Buddy List functions which took me lots of mother f****ng hours
and still need some improvement. Right now im fixing some small Uploading problems.

I'll be glad to help with your C++ Library, as long as we synchronize -somehow- our work
since any updates i make will have to be made in the c++ library too. That is why I would
recommend that you wait until i find my functions stable enough, and therefore we make
sure they get to be part of libicq c++ , each carrying my credits/copyrights as any  project
owner deserves .

It's a great piece of news you are taking over the Macintosh platform, meaning that if we get
to join our libraries, we would be over Windows, BSD, linux, Mac, BeOS, QNX, etc...the world?
C++ Libraries are great for MFC projects under Win32 too.

Well I'm glad I can help, I first felt like i was 'reinventing the wheel', but daily incoming mails
from YSM users uncovered the truth which keeps YSM alive and kickin'.

Best regards,

rad2k [63873081]