[icq-devel] libicq2000 0.3.0 released

Barnaby Gray bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 18 00:46:22 CEST 2002

Thanks!  It'll be good to have useable C library around again - I know
there are a lot more C programmers out there than C++ programmers
that'd like a library to use too. Still I think having the choice of
both is definitely a benefit rather than duplication. My C++ library
seems to be a popular choice for Mac OS X clients (surprisingly - I
would have never guessed), as all their stuff is objective C which
interfaces nicely with C++ apparently.

Well anyway, hopefully we can work together on this.. someone pointed
out to me your client has server-based lists already, so I'll have to
ni.. I mean borrow that :-) How complete is the implementation?

Cheers,

Barnaby