[icq-devel] ickle 0.3.0 released
bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 23:54:12 CEST 2002
This is to announce the latest release of ickle.
ickle is an ICQ2000 Client using the GTK+ graphical toolkit. It aims
to bring all the useful features of ICQ2000 to non-windows users, such
as SMS messaging.
It can be found at:
This release brings many additions and features over the previous
* Added support for Authorisation Requests
* Support for `user added you' requests
* Support for your own away message
* Predefined away messages
* More icon sets
* SMTP delivery of SMS messages where required
* Title and icon indication of messages on the main ickle window,
and on contact windows.
* Better handling of when a message is 'read'
* Statistics for contacts in user info
* Whitepage searches (detailed, UIN and Keyword)
* Auto-away on idle time
* Retrieving/setting own info
* About box
* gcc 3.0 fixes - message history problems mainly
* Urgent and `To Contact List' delivery modes
* Sorting of contact list
* Extensively more Settings
(Direct connection control, Servers, Logging.. )
* More README
* Registering new UINs and a Wizard to help too
* Spell checking in Message box (with ispell/aspell)
* Probably more stuff..
More information about the icq-devel