[icq-devel] Import existing contact list

Herwin Jan Steehouwer steehouwer at kde.org
Sun Apr 14 18:49:40 CEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 06:08:22PM +0200, Herwin Jan Steehouwer (steehouwer at kde.org) wrote:

Hi,

Found it ! if you import a contact, the server returns a status, if 0x0E, rerequest authorization
from contact, sever can't remeber the contact authorized you !

i found those statuses from the server?:

0x00 = OK
0x02 = group/contact you want to modify not found
0x0E = need authorization
0x0A = Error, retry ?

HJ