[icq-devel] Win32 protocol library

rad2k at mail.ru rad2k at mail.ru
Fri Apr 12 22:02:19 CEST 2002

Michael,

       I'm the developer of YSM, an icq client which runs on bsd,
linux, win32, beos and qnx. The thing is that it isn't a lib yet,
since i wrote the whole protocol code myself, but ill be soon
turning it into one.

The client has support for downloading/uploading contacts from
the icq servers (which is v8) and some extra features, bleh.

I made an ysmv7.dsp for Visual c++ users, and besides the 40 warnings
it gives 0 errors on compilation the first time you press f7 ;)
(oh and works too). Try ysm 2.7.1 from http://ysmv7.sf.net

The code is under the GPL license, so you are free to use any
pieces of code you might like as long as you keep along with the
license.

i hope this helps, any doubts contact me on icq.

rad
- (#63873081)