[icq-devel] security flaw

Massimo Melina rejetto at libero.it
Mon Apr 8 16:56:28 CEST 2002

Hello Daniel,

Monday, April 08, 2002, 3:00:41 AM, you wrote:

DT> it's  been  known for about a year. there are a couple of publicly
DT> released programs that make use of it

yes,  i  know  both programs and i discovered that flaw myself about a
year ago, was not claiming nothing but to see that flaw fixed

when i found that flaw i initially decided to not warn mirabilis cause
at that time there was no v7 public clone yet and feared they would be
interested in stopping my studies on the protocol. :(

-rejetto