[icq-devel] New !! A Java Lib...

Barnaby Gray bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 13:26:19 CEST 2002

Hello Fabrice,

Excellent stuff.

Now my turn: In case anyone isn't aware my implementation of a C++
library for the 2000 protocol has been available for a while, and is
pretty advanced by this point, supporting many features including
direct connections (see the homepage for a full list).

It's LGPL'ed and available at:
http://libicq2000.sourceforge.net/

No official packaged releases have been released yet, so retrieve it
from the CVS.. the development version is in use by quite a selection
of clients currently.

Thanks,

Barnaby