[icq-devel] New !! A Java Lib...

Fabrice Michellonet fabrice.michellonet at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 8 02:42:48 CEST 2002

Ok, after having lost some months ago all the work i've done on my ICQ client, due to a vicious virus... i deceided 3 days ago to work again on IM protocols...
Now i'm working on a multiple protocol library.... but i've deceided to start with what i knew the best : OSCAR....

For now the first release of the lib is only written in Java , there will be a version in C++ later.

so well here is were you can find the lib : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooimlib/

it's on really early stage but you can already create all packet you want really easily, just create an Object extending Flap object, add all Tlvs, Snac or Raws you want, use the function getByteArray() to retreive the byte representation, and sent that array.... you're done.

Authorisation request packet is already implemented.

I'd like to know how many people here are programming their client in Java, so please answer  to this message.

thanks,

Fabrice.