[icq-devel] ICQ v8 Protocol

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Thu Apr 4 01:10:27 CEST 2002

At 06:01 AM 4/3/2002, you wrote:
>i have been searching for any good documention about the ICQ v8 Protocol
>does anyone know where can i find any ?
>
>( www.stricq.com is down for some resone )
>so i cant continue working
>
>if anyone have some good documention
>Please Mail it to me Or ICQ Me at ICQ#900010

I went to a computer show and took my computer with me.  It is now back in
place and up and running.  Things are not all working correctly yet, but
the ICQ stuff should be working just fine again.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring/Fall 2001,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/