[icq-devel] SNAC 13/* Information

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Thu Apr 4 01:07:09 CEST 2002

At 11:26 PM 4/1/2002, you wrote:
>I gues i found what the problem was =)
>
>I cant add those buddies in my buddy group which need Auth request.
>I dont know what i gotta do now ill go read more about it, but i guess ill
>either have to
>ask auth from those im missing or add them to another group? what group
>should the ones
>waiting authorization from go?

Perhaps you need to add that extra TLV, its on my website, about 'Awaiting
Authorization'.  It comes right after TLV 0131.  It's TLV 0066, and is
empty:  00 66 00 00

I don't know if this will work or not...

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring/Fall 2001,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/