[icq-devel] SNAC 13/* Information

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Wed Apr 3 05:17:26 CEST 2002

Mark,

I would at least need to know the easiest way o knowing if one of my contacts requires
Authorization with a wp-info request, since that would mean a request for every damn
contact i want to upload, and sucks.

Isn't there an easier way?

regards

rad
-

p.s.: this is all basing in the hypothesis i made which is, i cant directly add those contacts that
require authorization unless i send them an authorization request and they reply, is that right?