[icq-devel] SNAC 13/* Information

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Tue Apr 2 04:07:38 CEST 2002

Mark,

im still trying to figure out how to generate them since they dont seem random at all :)
For example, the buddy ID 0x6893 works for adding a contact with UIN 123058511 (picked randomly) since i sniffed the icq2001 adding it with such id, but doesnt work if i add the uin
63873081 (my uin) with that id.

It does seem random though since every time i move the buddy between my YSM and General group, the id changes, but still ids like 0x3d59 that works for adding UIN 222222222 (9 len).
doesnt work for 63873081 , but does work for 22222222. (8 len)

I tried to use the 4 bytes int uin  for my users as their own ids but doesnt seem to work at all.

ideas? solutions?

regards

rad