[icq-devel] introduction + ICQ V5 delivery problem question

Alexander Vaga iron at adamant.com.ua
Sun Sep 30 20:48:12 CEST 2001

Hello Sami,

Sunday, September 30, 2001, 12:00:38 AM, you wrote:

SKM>   Lately it seems like ICQ has been having problems delivering messages
SKM> that are send via the server instead of client-to-client. Some of the
SKM> messages are simply lost even though the server ACKs them.
SKM> Have any of you also seen this problem?

Last week i have this problem to. My client only works via the server.
It is a short description:
1) login, ack, try_again;
2) login, ack  & nothing more;
3) lost of messages;
4) lost of user_online, user_update, user_disconnect etc.

May be problems with server.
But... i have seen this problem then last week I started to use few UINses at each time.
May be something wrong is here?
Does anybody doing so?

Best regards,
 Alexander   iron at adamant.com.ua