[icq-devel] introduction + ICQ V5 delivery problem question

Jan jan at 38degrees.net
Sun Sep 30 11:02:11 CEST 2001

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 00:00:38 +0300 (EEST)
Sami K Makinen <skmakine at cc.helsinki.fi> wrote:

> What I'm doing:
>   I'm making this Modular Open-Source Java Instant Messenger with a friend
> of mine, and one of the protocols I'm working on is ICQ. If somebody is
> interested in hearing more about the software, or perhaps even joining the
> team, just email me.
I think everyone here is interested in hearing something about your project.
Maybe you can post a link to the projects home or something.

> What my problem is:
[snipp]
> Have any of you also seen this problem?
> Do you know how to solve this problem, or what causes this problem?
> Any background info on this problem?
I also have this problem, randomly. I think it is a problem with the icq server
software or maybe it is volitional: if the server is too busy it is droping some
messages. AFAIK there is no work around. If you find some, let us know.

Jan
--
#!/bin/ssh
#The Unix Guru's View of Sex