[icq-devel] ( v5 ) ICQ SPY YOU.

raddy rad2k at mail.ru
Sat Sep 22 20:45:32 CEST 2001

hey there,
actually, what id think would be the following:

"they made a world wide famous product which YOU decided to download and YOU
decided to install. I believe that if any of us actually read all their
disclaimers and spec sheets lots of stuff would be written down there.  If I
had coded such product i would have included zillions of logging information
that could be useful for any urgent problems or statistics."

what i mean is...sure its ok to do research and reverse engeneering and
stuff, still i dunno if we are able to complain.

duh, have a great day, its spring over here. happy spring to everyone!.

rad.