[icq-devel] Help!

Arthur arthur_box at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 20:08:29 CEST 2001

Hello Robin,

RF> Hey,
RF> I'm afraid that I haven't bothered to do that yet (yeah, I know, sounds
RF> pritty strange, but I wrote the module to send SMS messages to me from my
RF> server..) and I haven't got around to adding it..

RF> If you want to work on it, I'm happy to give u any help/info u need...

Oh,  cool.  I  really  would like to work on it myself. But there is a
problem. I do not understand some things about protocol like this:
   CODE   FORMAT        MEANING
    01    plain         msg
    02    ?             chat

I don't know what this exactly means. You know, if you tell me what to
read, then in a couple of weeks I will be able to work on that module.

Best regards,
 Arthur                            mailto:arthur_box at yahoo.com