[icq-devel] icq2k: incoming offline msgs

Filippov, Joe joe at idisys.iae.nsk.su
Fri Sep 7 10:06:42 CEST 2001

Greetings.

Does anybody know how do I receive all of the incoming offline msgs during the login?

My jcq2k plugin ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jcq2k/files/index.html ) is able to receive some amount of them, and is also able to delete all of them after receiving, but it is not able to receive all of them.  Sometimes the icq server sends all of the incoming offline messages, sometimes it sends some percentage of them, but... how to receive all?

Any info?

I currently disabled receiving of offline msgs at all, to prevent loss of data.

These incoming offline msgs include incoming offline auth requests, incoming offline urls, contacts, and text msgs.

--
Ankh.           http://hum.da.ru/            icq: 26500286