[icq-devel] ICQv7: SNAC 4,06: file request

Jeff Hughes valaxer at nwinet.com
Wed Sep 5 18:29:51 CEST 2001

The format of a 0x0004/0x0006 packet generally follows the pattern of

SNAC Header
8 byte message cookie
4 byte channel ID
1 byte UIN length
X bytes the UIN

Example:
c0dc 3000 1607 0000
0001
07 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

Then the rest of the packet is TLV's generally only one of them contains the
real data that you want.  I'm having problems looking at file transfers
inparticular because I've been testing behind a firewall.