[icq-devel] V7 authorize user

Steve Chong steve at netssage.com
Sat Nov 24 03:24:57 CET 2001

Hi,

I'm working in the V7 user authorize request/authorize given/authorize deny
right now. I have the problem that i can send out USERADDEDYOU message to
server and recipient can receive it. However, in opposite, my client program
can't receive any AUTH REQ/GIVEN/DENY or USERADDEDYOU message from
recipient. I have checked out that my program didn't receive any message
from server. Should I set something in order to receive those message? Any
thoughts?

thx a lot.

p.s. I can send/receive message such as TEXT/URL/CONTACTS to/from server.