[icq-devel] V7 Invisible Mode

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at gte.net
Fri Nov 23 18:15:48 CET 2001

Had you previously sent any messages or other events to those contacts who
are then seeing your invisible status?  If you did, then they would see your
status.  The Invisible List, on the other hand, is a way to force
invisibility against ICQ's default behaviors.  Such was the case in v5 as
well.

Gambit