[icq-devel] v2 proto still in use?

Jason Dodson webmaster at mindchild.net
Mon Nov 19 03:53:26 CET 2001

I would think this is entirely to kill the use of this protocol. They still
offer V2 software, like the Java client for download. I know some people
still use it, and the fact they still offer it, I would think that they
would replaces the wares before destroying its foundation. But then again,
this is an AOL company now, so nothing would suprise me.