[icq-devel] Login Problems using V7 Protocol

Terry Berman tberman at cox.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 03:44:14 CET 2001

Thanks for your reply.

I believe I've got this one solved.  I was starting my request ID values in
the snac by generating a random number as I do for the sequence number in
the flap.  However, sometimes the leading byte would be FF and the server
definitely didn't like this.  So on the times that it wasn't this value it
would work.. and the times it was -- it dropped the connection.